Thursday, April 06, 2006

A Great Day for Freedom

I can’t take it any more. This is too much. She just can’t do that yaar..
Yeah, I know. But she is our teacher, afterall.
But that doesn’t mean she should call me like that in front of the whole class! I mean…
Relax. Lets not talk about it, now that school is over. Lets enjoy the ride.
No… she even hits us! That is not at all acceptable. Do you know, according to…
Chuck it, yaar.
But how? This kinda insult just cannot leave my mind. Please try to understand me, will you?
Listen… I tell you something… a secret!
What? What secret?
Shhh… promise me you won’t tell anyone…
Of course not! You are my best friend. I have kept many of our secrets, haven’t I?
Haan. I know. This is about Doctor Uncle…
Oh… what is it?
Swear god that you will not tell this to anyone.

Doctor Uncle has given me something that’ll help you forget all this that Nancy teacher is doing to us…
What?
Hmmm… even it’ll let us forget ALL our worries.
What is it?
I’ll tell you… lets just keep the cycles here naa.
Ok…
Remember I was angry like you yesterday, after school got over?
Yeah, because that witch made you stand outside the class the whole day…
Hmmm… so I was almost crying on my way back…when doctor uncle saw me and called me in his clinic.

He asked me what happened, why I was crying… so I told him what happened and how she treats us n all…
Achha. What happened then?
He said he has a solution to all this…he gave me one small pill to eat and asked me to relax for sometime.

I think I dozed off for a while… when I got up, I was feeling perfectly alright!

And doctor uncle was giving me a gentle massage… he said it’s a technique called “Acupressure” …it’s a Japanese technique for relieving your stress
Hmmm.. I think I have read about it somewhere…
He asked me not to tell anyone about this, because the pill is very expensive it seems. But you know what…
What?
I managed to flick 4 more pills from him!! Here they are!
WOW! Can I have one??
Ofcourse, yaar… you are my best friend! Let’s have one each…
Give. Here we go.. Now bye-bye to Nancy Teacher, those rubbish boys and the school … I am so happy…


Nothing is happening yaar…
Let’s have the other one too…maybe that will help.
Ok. Gimme one more.
But wait… first promise me, you will not tell this to anyone. Absolutely no one.
Yeah, I’ve already done that, yaar. I swear…
Ok… take. I too take one more… it just feels so great!

Hmmm.. I am feeling so nice. So happy!
So am I!!
This is just too cool… aren’t we supposed to relax for a while?
Yeah, but I feel like flying hiiiiiiiiiiigh in the air!
Look, lets just go and sit on the lawns there, naa…
Chal…

*******************************
Thursday, September 9, 1968

Two girls aged around 13 years were found dead in the valley of Chakharana near Dehradoon. The shocking incident was reported by local witnesses who saw the girls tripping from the cliff nearby. ‘The girls were acting as if they were trying to fly’, local sources said.

Initial investigations concluded that these girls studied in Mother Mary’s School in Dehradoon. Postmortem reports submitted by the Government Hospital, Dehradoon show that the girls were under a heavy dose of LSD (Lysergic Acid Diethylamide), a psychedelic drug recently added to the “tripper-medicine” list in America. It was also found that one of the girls had a sexual intercourse approximately 24 hours before death.

The cause of what seems like a suicide is still a mystery and...

*******************************
Source of picture: Lost Photograph >> Photoblog
We respect copyrights!
Special thanks to Shailesh!!

6 Comments:

At 9:37 PM, Blogger Neelam Prabhugaonker Shetye said...

hey pard'ner..off to a fiery start :)
first i thot its about cigarattes..till i read abt the 'acupressure' treatment !!!!
and till the 'news item'...i thot it was about 2 boys !!!!
awesome story !!!way to go....:)

 
At 10:05 PM, Blogger Ojas said...

Thanks :)

About that boy thing.. Even Shailesh told me that he thought they were boys. That was not intentional though.. anyway, lets noy do a 'postmortem' here..

By the way, I am eagerly waiting for the next story from you. Anybody else interested in joining in? Ask Hema et al.

 
At 6:48 PM, Blogger Nandan said...

Good one.

 
At 12:02 PM, Blogger Tulip said...

very creative ojas. who's writing next now? btw it's strictly one pic one story idea? Or on the same pic others can also write?

 
At 9:32 PM, Blogger Ojas said...

Kishor, Nandan and Tulip... thanks a lot! Well, there aren't any fixed rules as such. One can write taking any pic (multiples should be allowed, but then its not that you have a story in mind and then search for pictures) So come on, you can also try a story with this picture. If you want a new pic, let me know. welcome to Pic-tionary, Tulip!

 
At 12:20 AM, Blogger How do we know said...

wow!! This one hits hard!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home